- Ph.D in Consumer Sciences (Economics Track), the Ohio State University, Columbus, United States, 2021
- M.A. in Economics, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, 2017
- B.A. in Economics, Jilin University, Changchun, China, 2014
Honors & Awards
- Jean S. Bowers/Fern E. Hunt Fellowship, OSU, 2020-2021 ($6,000)
- Small Grants Award, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2020-2021 ($5,000)
- Hua Meng Scholarship, Education Development Foundation 2017-2020 ($20,000)
- Career Development Grant, Council of Graduate Students, Ohio State University, 2020-2021
- Scholar of Junior Scholar Intensive Training Program, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2020
- ACCI Student Professional Conference Scholarship, 2018, 2019.
- Graduate Student Professional Travel Awards, Ohio State University, 2017-2019.
Chan, J., X. Fang, Z. Wang, X. Zai, Q. Zhang (2020). Valuing Primary Schools in Urban China. Journal of Urban Economics, Volume 115.